Join Gillian from Cultured Artisans in this Kombucha workshop with a twist! Discovering the enigmatic, wonderful and delightful world of Kombucha, all while meeting new mates over a glass of vino.
Kombucha is an increasingly world-wide popular fermented health drink. Originating in China, for thousands of years it’s been used as a health tonic and was traditionally passed to the next generation as part of the community’s culture.
Gillian Kozicki, our ferment expert, will guide you through the process and show you how to incorporate Kombucha into your everyday lifestyle. Discover the amazing benefits of fermenting to better health and beyond.
Appreciate the versatility of Kombucha through a demonstration showing how easy it is to apply the beauty of Kombucha on the outside as well as inside. While the health drink benefits are well know, bet you didn't realise you can incorporate Kombucha into your beauty regime. In the new class you'll also be learning how to make a face-mask with Kombucha!
Plus, go one step deeper with an introduction to Jun – the champagne of Kombucha.
- Brief history and health benefits of Kombucha
- 500ml Jar of Kombucha to take home and nourish
- Step by step instructions and hands-on experience of fermenting
- Taste testing of a variety of blends and second ferments
What you need to bring:
- This class is BYO drinks. If booze isn't your bag then feel free to bring your own kombucha, kefir or whatever you like to drink.
All materials and instructions are provided. Over 18's only.