Are you ready to add some ferments to your lifestyle? Get hands-on and learn how to begin your fermenting adventure. Have fun in a two hour collaborative workshop that will leave you confident, excited and inspired to ferment at home. Meet new mates and learn new skills with a glass of vino in hand!
Join Gillian Kozicki, from Cultured Artisans, our fermenting expert who will guide you through the process and show you how to incorporate condiments into your everyday meals.
With these probiotics, nurture your inner health and let your personality shine. Add your own quirkiness, boost your immune system and by increasing your energy levels, you’ll feel great too!
Using fresh, seasonally available produce create two condiments; one savoury and one sweet, that taste amazing, complement your gut bugs and are fun to give as gifts. It’s time to get bubbly with fermenting!
What you'll get:
- Brief history and benefits of fermented condiments.
- Jars of Pumpkin, Carrot & Cranberry Chutney and Pumpkin, Radish & Carrot Relish
to take home which you’ve made in class.
- Step by step instructions and hands-on experience of fermenting.
- Time for tasting a variety of lacto-fermented condiments
What you need to bring:
- This class is BYO drinks. If booze isn't your bag then feel free to bring your own kombucha, kefir or whatever you like to drink.
All materials and instructions are provided. Over 18's only.