SOLD OUT - REGISTER INTEREST NOW
Have you heard the recent hype about fermenting and wondering what the heck it is? Learn the importance of gut health and what you can do to improve it.
Join us and get your hands dirty learning how to ferment your own vegetables and drinks.
A leading ferment expert will guide you through the process and show you how to incorporate ferments into your everyday lifestyle.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Jar of seasonal Brined Vegetables
- Jar of Sauerkraut
- Learn how to make Kombucha and take home your very own SCOBY
- Learn how to make Milk Kefir and take home your very own SCOBY
- Step by Step in-depth instructions and numerous recipes
- A hands-on experience where you're encouraged to bring out your creative side
- Access to additional resources and research
WHAT TO BRING
- Pen and paper for notes
- Course length: 10 am - 2 pm
- Price: $195 + booking fee